Zandona Back Insert Protector 7103
Jacket Back Protection - Level 1 - Zandona Back Insert
The back protector "Back Inserts" are 100% made in Italy, perfectly formed shapes and sizes to be included in the appropriate pockets provided by the major brands of protective clothing for motorcyclists. They are made of E.V.C. (Evoluted Viscoelastic Cells), innovative waterproof anti-shock rubber with high performance / weight / thickness, perforated to wick sweat away from the area in contact with the body to the outside. They are convenient because they follow and go by the movements of the spine and reach the Level 1 Performance
according to the EN1621-2. Their maximum thickness is only 15mm.
MEASUREMENTS AND COMPATIBILITY ':
- Code 7103: For Women Spidi jackets and jackets with pocket for a back protector.
- Code 7104: For Men Spidi jackets and jackets with pocket for a back protector.
- Maximum size outside: 253x340
- CE approved
- Approval Level 1 according to EN1621-2
- Took root Velcro
- Semi-Independent Layered Technology for maximum flexibility.
- 100% Made in Italy.